Body Shop Estimator
Ridgeland, South Carolina
Posted On: February 10, 2020
Automotive Body Shop Estimator
Peacock Collision Center in Hardeeville, SC is booming, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Collision Center team as an Estimator. The shop is 45,000 square feet, air-conditioned and supports 12 automotive franchises!
We are part of Peacock Automotive, a rapidly growing, dynamic company with endless opportunities in our dealerships representing many of the top brands in the world. Based out of the Hilton Head, SC area, we have expanded to Columbia, SC, Savannah, GA, and Orlando, FL.
Estimators are responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles to determine the level of work, parts and time required to repair the vehicles in accordance with manufacturer and company specifications. Estimators also work with insurance company adjusters in that process.
We provide a very competitive compensation package and excellent employee benefits including:
- Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Competitive salary + commission + bonus
- Paid training
- Strong career progression
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- Vehicle Purchase and Service Discounts
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Body Shop estimator experience
- Experience with CCC One software
- Excellent automotive repair knowledge and experience
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus
- Strong relationships with insurance companies
- A keen eye for detail
- Superior customer service skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License with a Good Driving Record
- Background Check and Pre-employment Drug Test
We are an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace that participates in E-Verify.